UPSC Recruitment 2020 : Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited various post online application for Extension officer,System Analysis Cum Computer Programmer, Foreman (Mechanical).Eligible candidates applying for UPSC Recruitment 2020 examination and should be ensure that eligibility condition for Examination.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Advertisement No: 13/2020
- Last Dates of submission Application & Fees Deposit: 12/11/2020 till 23:59
- Last Dates of submission Application Print out : 13/11/2021
- Exam Dates: Coming Soon
- Interview Dates: After short listed candidate declared
- General/ OBC/EWS : Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women : No Fee/-
- Pay the Examination Fee deposit any branch of State Bank of India through Cash,Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI,Net Banking.
- The age of 40 years for Extension officer, 35 years for System Analysis Cum Computer Programmer and 30 year Foreman (Mechanical).
- Certificate issued by board of secondary education for passing/matriculation/higher secondary shall be only acceptable document support of age proof.
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be allowed as per Government guideline.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|System Analysis Cum Computer Programmer||04||01||00||00||01*||05|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Candidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the form.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website www.upsconline.nic.in and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.