UPPCL Lekha Lipik 2020 Apply Online: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the result for the post of Lekha Lipik (Account clerk).All those candidates who are appeared in CBT Exam for UPPCL Lekha Lipik 2020 can download the result from given link blow it.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
UPPCL Lekha Lipik 2020 Apply Online
- Application Starts on: 06/10/2020
- Last Dates of Submission: 27/10/2020
- Last Dates of Fees Deposit: 27/10/2020
- Last Dates of Fees Deposit by Challan: 29/10/2020
- Exam Date : 27/09/2021
- Admit Card Available : 14/09/2021
- Result Available : 12/11/2021
- General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 700/-
- PH Category: Rs.10/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or pay the exam fee through offline e-challan fee mode submit fee at State Bank of India any branches in India.
Total Post : 102
|Account Clerk Lekha Lipik||45||10||27||18||02||102|
- Post Name : Lekha Lipik
- Pay (salary) :27100-86100/-
- Post: 102 (UR-45,EWS-10,OBC-27,SC-18,ST-02)
- Age: 21-40 year (01 July 2020)
Guideline For Apply Online Form UPPCL Lekha Lipik 2020
- UPPCL Lekha Lipik 2020 Apply Online: Eligible candidate can apply in between 06/10/2020 to 27/10/2020
- Open the official website and click on Apply Online Against ADVT No-06/VSA/2020/LL after that follow the procedure.
- Candidates are requested to read the official notification for recruitment of UPPCL Lekha Lipik 2020 carefully before applying on Sarkari Result Dekho latest jobs section.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Kindly final submit the application else online application process for UPPCL Lekha Lipik 2020 Recruitment won’t be completed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.