UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released result for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020.All those candidates who are appeared in exam for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 can download the result from given link blow it.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
Junior Engineer Electrical & Junior Engineer Electronics / Telecommunication 2021
- Application Starts: 04/12/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28/12/2020
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee(Online): 28/12/2020
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee(SBI Challan-offline):30/12/2020
- Exam Date: February 2021
- JE Electrical Result Available : 18/12/2021
- General / OBC / Other State: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 700/-
- PH: Rs 10/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Mode Only.
- The minimum age of 18 years and maximum age shall be 40 years
- Certificate issued by board of secondary education for passing/matriculation/higher secondary shall be only acceptable document support of age proof.
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be allowed as per Government guideline.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|Junior Engineer JE Electrical||81||21||25||60||04||191||Three Year Diploma in Electrical Engineering.|
|Junior Engineer JE Electronics / Telecommunication||01||00||14||06||00||21||Three Year Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering.|
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form
- Candidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the form.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website www.upenergy.in and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.