UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2020 : UCO Bank invites online application for UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2020 in JMCS-I & MMGS-II.Eligible Candidate are require to fill application through Post of given address below. By UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2020 are looking talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth of the UCO Bank through shouldering responsibility.
United Commercial Bank (UCO Bank) established in 6 January 1943 in Kolkata.UCO Bank is a commercial bank and listed public sector bank.UCO Bank undertaking by Government of India and its board of directors consists of Government representatives from the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India.
The last date to submit the application form for UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers2020 in JMCS-I & MMGS-II 2020 is 17 November 2020.
- 1 UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2020
UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2020
- Application and Fee Submission Starts on: 27/10/2020
- Last Dates of Submission: 17/11/2020
- Last Dates of Fees Deposit: 17/11/2020
- Dates of Online Examination : December 2020 / January 2021
- Date of Interview : Inform Separately
- General/ OBC / EWS: Rs. 1180/-
- SC/ST/PH : Rs. 118/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI,Net Banking or pay the exam fee through offline e-challan fee mode submit fee at State Bank of India any branches in India.
- The minimum age of 21 year and maximum age shall be 40 years (Security officer JMGS-I) and 30 years (All other post) for the General candidates as on 31/10/2020.
- Certificate issued by board of secondary education for passing/matriculation/higher secondary shall be only acceptable document support of age proof.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Government guideline.
|Ex-Serviceman||Chief Security Officer (55 Years),Security Officer(40 Years)|
Note : PWD candidate can not apply for the post of Security officers
UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2020 Post Details
|Security Officers (JMGS-I)||01||01||02||01||04||09||Bachelor Degree(60%) in Any Stream with 5 years experience|
Degree in Civil / Electrical / B.Arch Architect with 60% Marks.
|Economist (MMGS-II)||00||00||00||00||02||02||Master Degree in Economics (60% Marks) with 2 Years Experience OR Ph.D in Economics|
|Statistician (JMGS-I)||00||00||00||00||02||02||Master Degree in Economics OR Statistics / Applied Economics / Econometrics with 60% Marks|
|IT Officer (JMGS-I)||03||01||06||03||08||20||Degree in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Tele-Communication with 60% Marks OR MCA (3Years) with 60% Marks with One Year Experience Required|
|CA / CFA (JMGS-I)||04||02||07||02||09||25||Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA|
|CA / CFA (MMGS-II)||04||02||07||02||10||25|
Chartered Accountant (CA) / CFA with Minimum 3 Years Experience as CA
|Pay Scales for JMCS-I||Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7/42020|
|Pay Scales for MMGS-II||Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
For final selected candidates in JMGS-I will be on probation for period of 2 year and MMGS-II will be on probation for period of 1 year.
|Post||Minimum Service Period||Bond Amount|
|2 years||2 Lacs + GST|
|Economist/CA/CFA (MMGS-II)||1 years||2 Lacs + GST|
|IT Officer (JMGS-I)||3 years||2 Lacs + GST|
Apply Online UCO Bank Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2020
- Candidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the form.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website www.ucobank.com and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.
|Apply Online (Start on 27/10/2020)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- MP Police Constable Recruitment : Apply Online
- NCL Apprentice Online Form 2020
- Indian Oil(IOCL)JE Assistant/Jr Quality Control Analyst -2020:Apply Online