UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) released the notification for the recruitment of UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.The recruitment of Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies in various Trades.All those candidates who are eligible and interested for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 can read the carefully notification before apply offline form.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Application Starts: 22/11/2020
- Last Date Apply Offline: 10/12/2020
- The minimum age of 18 years and maximum age shall be 25 years as on 20/11/2020.
- Certificate issued by board of secondary education for passing/matriculation/higher secondary shall be only acceptable document support of age proof.
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be allowed as per Government guideline.
- Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT.
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 (Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice)Post Details
|Trade Name||No. of Post|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||40|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
Payment of Stipend
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of
marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.