Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level has released the notification for the post of CHSL, Data Entry Operator DEO and Lower Division Clerk 10+2. All those candidates who are interested and are eligible for these posts can apply for it online. Don’t forget to read the full official notification before applying for the posts.
- 0.1 Staff Selection Commission Jobs
- 0.2 SSC CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment Process Short Notification
- 0.3 Important Dates
- 0.4 Application Fee
- 0.5 Eligibility
- 0.6 Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- 1 Pay Scale & Vacancy Detail
Staff Selection Commission Jobs
SSC CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment Process Short Notification
|Application Starts: 06/11/2020|
Last Date for Online Registration: 26/12/2020
Online Payment Last Date: 28/12/2020
Online Exam Date Paper I: 12-19 April 2021
Admit Card Available From: 26/07/2021
Paper I Result Available: 27/10/2021
Paper II Exam Date : 09/01/2022
- General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation extra as per the rules
Pay Scale & Vacancy Detail
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Instruction to Fill The Application Form
- SSC – Staff Selection Commission 2020 wants application for CHSL, DEO and LDC recruitment and eligible candidates can apply for it in between 6th November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- All candidates interested are requested to read the official notification on Sarkari Result Dekho Jobs Section.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Kindly final submit the application else online application process for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 exams won’t be completed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification for SSC CHSL||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020,Apply Online
- UP TGT-PGT Recruitment 2020- UP LT Grade/Lecturer Vacancy Apply Online
For more such Latest Teaching Jobs and Sarkari Result Information keep in touch with us. If you have any question in mind then please feel free to as us below in the comment section. We appreciate your feedback and support.