RITES Limited Recruitment 2020: RITES Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) vacancies on contractual basis.All those candidates who are eligible and interested for this job can read the full notification from the official website and apply online for RITES Limited Recruitment 2020.
RITES Limited a mini ratna central public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2020
- Application Starts: 05/11/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26/11/2020
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 26/11/2020
- Exam Date: Notified later
- General / OBC : Rs. 600 + Tax
- SC / ST / PH/EWS : Rs.300+Tax
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/11/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
RITES Limited Recruitment 2020 Post Details
Qualification and Experience
|Engineer (Civil)||BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering||2 Years|
|Engineer (Electrical)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/|
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Engineer (Mechanical)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical/|
Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering
RITES Limited Recruitment 2020 Apply online
- Candidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the form.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website www.rites.com and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.