Indian Oil(IOCL)JE Assistant / Jr Quality Control Analyst -2020 : Indian Oil Corporation has invited online application for vacancies for various post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV and Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV. Eligible Candidate are require to fill application through Post of given address below.
The last date to submit the application form for Indian Oil(IOCL)JE Assistant / Jr Quality Control Analyst -2020 is 07 November 2020. Those candidate are interested to apply online form can read all the instruction details below.
Indian Oil (IOCL)
- Application Starts on: 12/10/2020
- Last Dates of Submission: 07/11/2020
- Last Dates of Fees Deposit: 07/11/2020
- Last Dates of receipt soft/hard copy print out : 10/11/2020
- Tentative Dates for written Examination : 29/11/2020
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PWD :No Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI,Net Banking or pay the exam fee through offline e-challan fee mode submit fee at State Bank of India any branches in India.
- The minimum age of 18 year and maximum age shall be 26 years for the General candidates as on 31/10/2020.
- Certificate issued by board of secondary education for passing/matriculation/higher secondary shall be only acceptable document support of age proof.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Government guideline.
Indian Oil(IOCL)JE Assistant/Jr Quality Control Analyst -2020 Post details
|01||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Production)||49||22||09||05||13||Nil|
|02||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV||03||02||00||00||01||01|
|03||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV||04||02||01||00||01||02|
|04||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||01||01||00||00||00||00|
Pay Scale of given post : 25,000/- to 1,0500/-
Qualification and Experience
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Qualification & Experience|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||56||3-Year Diploma in Engineering (Mech./chemical/Instrumentation/Electronic) with Minimum 1 Year Experience.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||01||Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics Group with Minimum 50% Marks with|
1 Year Experience Required.
How to Indian Oil(IOCL)JE Assistant/Jr Quality Control Analyst -2020 Apply Online
- Candidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the form.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Kindly final submit the application else online application process for Indian Oil(IOCL) JE Assistant/Jr Quality Control Analyst -2020 won’t be completed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.