Indian Navy B.Tech has invited application forms for Bachelors of Technology i.e. B.Tech entry 10+2 for the course starting from January 2021. All those who are interested and are eligible for it can read the full information below and apply for it.
Those candidates who have just passed their intermediate and wants to join Indian Navy, Nausena bharti 10+2 intermediate B.Tech entry january 2021 can apply for this course where they will be able to do their b.tech as well as join the Indian Navy later.
Note: Also read the official notification for eligibility criteria before apply.
- Application Begin : 06/10/2020
- Last date to apply online : 20/10/2020
- All candidates : Rs. 0/-
- No application fee for any candidates. Only fill the online application form.
- Only valid JEE MAIN 2020 score card holder.
Born Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/01/2004
Total Seats: 34
Entry Name: B.Tech
Branch: Education Branch 5 Seats and Executive and Technical 29 Seats
- Candidate must have a JEE Main 2020 score card.
- Passed 10+2 exam with 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math, Each Subject.
- Minimum: 50% marks in English at class 10 and class 12 level examination.
- Minimum Height : 157 centimeters
Instruction to Fill the Form:
- Apply for Indian Navy B.tech form between 6/10/20 and 20/10/20
- Read the official notification of join indian navy carefully before applying.
- Kindly read and collect all the documents required for applying to the post at the time of applying like address proofs, academic documents, ID proof, etc.
- Also keep the scanned copy of photo, signature, thumb impression etc. as asked.
- Check the filled application form carefully before submitting.
- Take a print of the application form and keep it safely for future reference.
- Bihar AMIN Vacancy Online Apply 2020
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
For more such Sarkari Result Information keep in touch with us. If you have any question in mind then please feel free to as us below in the comment section. We appreciate your feedback and support.