India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 :India Post Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Branch Post Master, Assistant Post Master and Dak Sevak (Himanchal Pradesh Circle). All those candidates who are interested and are eligible can read the official notification carefully before applying for it.
By India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 apply online announced the total 634 post for the Branch Post Master/Assistant Post Master/Dak Sevak.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020
- Application Starts on: 07/10/2020
- Last Dates of Submission: 06/11/2020
- Last Dates of Fees Deposit: 06/11/2020
- Exam Dates: NA
- General/OBC/EWS/Trans Men: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Trans Women:No Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or pay the exam fee through offline e-challan fee mode submit fee at State Bank of India any branches in India.
- No. of Post : 634
(Min.TRCA for 4 hrs/Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
(Min.TRCA for 5 hrs/Level 2 in TRCA Slab))
|Branch Post Master||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 14500/-||10th passed with Mathematics,English and local language.|
|Assistant Post Master||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 12000/-||10th passed with Mathematics,English and local language.|
|Dak Sevak||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 12000/-||10th passed with Mathematics,English and local language.|
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS post shall be 18-40 year respectively as on 07/10/2020 the date of notification of the vacancy.
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
How to fill the form India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Candidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the form.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Kindly final submit the application else online application process for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 won’t be completed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.
|Download PO GDS MP Result||Click Here|
|Download PO GDS Haryana Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
- UPPCL Lekha Lipik 2020 Apply Online
- UPSC Geo Scientist Online Form 2021
- Army Public School TGT PGT PRT Vacancy Apply Online