IBPS RRB IX Recruitment [Officer ScaleI & Office Assistant] Re Open 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel(IBPS) invites online application for IBPS RRB IX Recruitment [Officer Scale I & Office Assistant] 2020.Eligible Candidate read the notification carefully before apply the application.
The last date to submit the application form for IBPS RRB IX Recruitment [Officer Scale I & Office Assistant] Re Open 2020 is 09 November 2020.
IBPS RRB IX Recruitment [Officer Scale I & Office Assistant]
- Re-open Application and Fee Submission Starts on: 26/10/2020
- Re-open Application and Fee Submission Last Dates: 09/11/2020
- Application and Fee Submission Starts: 01/07/2020
- Last Dates of submission Application & Fees Deposit: 21/07/2020
- Pre-Exam Training Dates: 24-29 August 2020
- Tentative Dates Pre -Exam for Officer Scale-I : 12 & 13 September 2020
- Tentative Dates Pre -Exam for Office Assistant:19,20 & 26 September 2020
- General/ OBC / EWS: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman : Rs. 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI,Net Banking.
- The minimum age of 18 year for Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant and maximum age shall be 30 years (Officer Scale-I) and 28 years (Office Assistant).
- Certificate issued by board of secondary education for passing/matriculation/higher secondary shall be only acceptable document support of age proof.
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Government guideline.
IBPS RRB IX Recruitment [Officer Scale I & Office Assistant] Post Details
|Officer Scale I||1562||360||976||578||324||3800|
Apply online IBPS RRB IX Recruitment [Officer Scale I & Office Assistant]
- andidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the form.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website www.ibps.in and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.
|Apply Online For Office Assistant (Re-Open)||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Officer Scale-I (Re-Open)||Click Here|
|Download Notice For Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Re-Open)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|