Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020: Canara Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020.All those candidates who are eligible and interested for Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 can read the carefully notification before apply online form.Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bengaluru and global presence with over 10,000 branches.
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- Application Starts: 25/11/2020
- Last Date Apply Online: 15/12/2020
- Pay Exam Fees Last Date: 15/12/2020
- Exam Date: Tentative January/ February 2021
- General / OBC/EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Only.
- The minimum age of 20 years and maximum age shall be 38 years
- Certificate issued by board of secondary education for passing/matriculation/higher secondary shall be only acceptable document support of age proof.
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be allowed as per Government guideline.
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|Extract, Transform & Load|
|Manager – Law||22-35||19||04||06||03||11||43|
|Manager – Finance||22-35||10||02||03||01||05||21|
|Ethical Hackers &|
|Cyber Forensic Analyst||22-35||02||00||00||00||00||02|
|Data Mining Experts||22-35||02||00||00||00||00||02|
|OFSS Techno Functional||22-35||04||00||00||00||01||05|
|Base 24 Administrator||22-35||02||00||00||00||00||02|
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Candidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the form.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website www.canarabank.com and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the form online kindly review it properly because if once submitted it cannot be changed.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.